Sunday, January 15, 2012

Looking Back



Okay, I will admit it.  I am one of those people.  Those people who take tons of pictures and videos and then just leaves said items on my cameras.  I do print pictures, I have an entire album just for the Peanut already and she's not even a year old yet.  But I did not have any cds of dvds of anything I had taken since she was born.

So, I decided the other night that I had better get going on saving all these memories and did just that.  I was up well past my bedtime burning cd after cd of pictures.  And I am very happy to say that I have cds of all my pictures now.  Yay!

Usually the dvds are my husbands job.  He is  in charge of the video camera and I'm in charge of still photos.  Tonight though I decided to help him out since he tried making dvds the other day and our computer decided not to cooperate with him.

So, here I am waiting very patiently for six months of movies of the Peanut to save so that I can burn some dvds.  I guess it's going to be another late night, but so worth it.

I must say too, that I have been having fun looking back at the videos we shot over the past six months.  It amazes me just how much our daughter has changed, how she has grown, and yet how she has also remained so much the same.  It's been fun looking back.

Can't wait to do this again in six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment