Sunday, September 9, 2012

Seasons

I don't know about you, but I love the changing of the seasons.  When I lived in the Midwest, the seasons were glorious and Fall and Spring were always my favorite.  Now that I live in the Southwest we don't really have seasons.  We have Summer for certain, but what happens throughout the rest of the year cannot really be described as Fall, Winter, and Spring because the temperature doesn't fluctuate much at all during the daytime hours during those months.  From late October to mid April it is all pretty much the same weather.  Maybe we should call it Fawintspri.

I say this all because on a few very rare occasions we get what feels like some of the Midwest seasons and today feels sort of like Fall.  It's been overcast and windy and the temp has dropped slightly.  Now, it is no blustery, crisp Fall of the Midwest, but I'll still take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment