Saturday, September 1, 2012

A New View

I recently had recommitted to being more consistent in posting and then I let three weeks go by with nary a word.  I really am not trying to make excuses, but I think I have a good one.  We moved.  We moved and I have an 18 month old and a puppy, so I might have a good reason for not posting.  Moving with a toddler and a puppy was a little challenging, but we had a lot of help from family.  They entertained the Peanut and puppy while my husband and I unpacked.

The move went very well.  We got of our little condo and into our house without a hitch.  We've been in the house now for a little over two weeks and it feels like we have been here forever.  And it is wonderful being in a house.

I'm thankful for our condo and having had it the past few years, but our little family was starting to outgrow it.       Now, I am thankful for our house.

Every morning I used to sit at our dining room table and look out our patio door while I drank my coffee.  I had a lovely view of the building across the way, the parking lot, a couple of trees and the sky.  No complaints here, I just loved looking outside.  Now, I sit at my kitchen table and look outside to our backyard.  I see vines growing on the fence, the crystal clear pool, blooming lantana, and an occasional bird flying by. I like the new view.

No comments:

Post a Comment