Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reflecting on the Past While Looking to the Future

Shortly After She Was Born
Ten months old!  Today my sweet little peanut is ten months old, so that means that I have now been a mommy for ten months.  The time has gone so fast, yet so slow.  I see how she has grown and how she has learned so much, but at the same time I know how much more there is to learn and do and eagerly anticipate those moments when I can say, "Look what Olivia is doing now!"  So much of who my daughter is now is all her, exploring and persevering, and yet so much of who she is can be attributed to the hours my husband and I have spent teaching her and training her up.  Her personality is so very evident, even at such a young age, and even some of the characteristics I see now, I even felt in the womb.  It's remarkable!

Nearly 10 Months Old
I have the privilege of staying home with her, so I have the privilege spending so many precious moments with her.  I must never forget what a gift I have been given in being able to be a mommy and in being able to share in this journey of growing up with my little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment