Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Beginning

Shortly after I had my daughter, a friend, after reading one of my many posts on Facebook about my new adventures in being a mommy told me I should start a blog.  I was still slightly overwhelmed with all of my new responsibilities in being a mommy plus I thought, even if I did know how to start a blog, would people actually read it.  It's one thing to read a friend's post on Facebook, it's another thing for someone, possibly a complete stranger to take the time to read my musings on motherhood.

Well, here I am, starting a blog and about what?  Motherly wisdom.  I, in no way, claim to be all knowing, nor do I claim to be a little knowing when it comes to motherhood.  However, I have fumbled my way through nearly a year as a mother and have learned a couple of things along the way, things that I'm sure every mom has had to learn through trial and error, life's greatest teachers.  I have also heard a lot of advice from very well-meaning people, some strangers, some friends, and even my own mother.  So whether you are a mom or you just have a mom, hopefully you will enjoy my musings on motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment