Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever


Now that I am a mommy, I find that I don't have a lot of time to waste especially when it comes to time in the kitchen.  I love to cook and bake, but it's so frustrating when I try a recipe for the first time and the result makes me realize that the time I spent cooking could have been time I spent doing something much better like playing with my daughter.  I know this sounds like an ad already, but I have found some of the best recipes around and they are from the folks at America's Test Kitchen.  I know that if I use one of their recipes the result will definitely be worth the time and effort spent in the kitchen.  Case in point, I used their Cook's Country recipe magazine to make some of the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made.  Not to toot my own horn or anything, but they taste like something I would have bought at a bakery.  Wish I could share with you through the web, but I guess you will just have to make your own.  It'll be worth it, trust me.  It's too bad that my little peanut is too little to have a cookie just yet, but I have a feeling I will be making a lot more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment